We are The Bulkeley Hotel, we are a data controller. Our address is: 19 Castle Street, Beaumaris, Anglesey, LL58 8AW.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
All visitors to the website
When you visit www.bulkeleyhotel.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics to collect standard internet data about how you interact with our website. We collect this information to help us understand what visitors are looking for and to help us to keep the website content relevant.
This information is gathered in a way which does not attempt to identify individuals.
If you agree to join our mailing list, we ask you for your contact details. We may transfer your name and email address to 3rd party service(s) to send electronic communications or post. We rely on your consent to send you marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by contacting us via the contact details shown below under ‘How to Contact Us’.
The legal bases we use to process your data in this way is legitimate interest (in understanding and running our business).
These are the rights you have in relation to your personal data:
- Right to be informed - we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
- Right to access - you have a right ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it's used.
- Right to rectification - you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or completed it if it's incomplete.
- Right to erasure (the "right to be forgotten") - you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing - you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability - you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object - you have a right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to automated processing - you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Many of the above rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply. You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website.
HOW TO CONTACT US
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. Please send any such requests by email or post at the address above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES