Festive-Carols Afternoon Tea for 2
This competition is not open to employees of The Bulkeley Hotel.
Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18. The Prize entitles the winner for one afternoon tea for 2 people including two glasses of Prosecco to be taken from 2.30pm-4pm on Saturday 7th December 2019 in Hansom’s Restaurant.
No cash alternative is available. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition will close at midnight on 1/12/2019. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours and must respond within 24 hours accepting the prize or another winner will be randomly selected. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. No entry will be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
To enter you must follow The Bulkeley Hotel Facebook page, share the competition post, and comment tagging the person you’d like to invite with you. The winner will be randomly selected from all completed entries.
Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to The Bulkeley Hotel. Entrants acknowledge that they grant permission to be contacted directly by The Bulkeley Hotel to receive news of the winning entry and further details of a Festive-Carols afternoon tea promotion. Winners agree to grant The Bulkeley Hotel the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. These terms and conditions do not conference any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Christmas Cracker Raffle
- The Raffle Prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Bulkeley Hotel and their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- To enter, entrants must purchase a raffle ticket at a cost of 50 pence per ticket. Multiple tickets can be purchased. Tickets can only be purchased at The Bulkeley Christmas Fayre from 10am-4pm 7/12/2019 and from 10am-3pm 8/12/2019.
- The prizes are as follows:
- 1st - Two-night stay at The Bulkeley Hotel on a Room-only basis. No Breakfast nor other food nor beverages are included in this prize although may be purchased separately at the usual advertised rate. All room categories are included in this prize but are subject to availability. Bookings must be made within 7 days of winning the prize or the prize becomes invalid, and is applicable only to stays from 1/1/2020 to 26/3/2020 (excluding stays on the 14/2/2020 or 15/2/2020).
- 2nd - free 3 course light lunch for 2 people in Bistro 1832 from the Winter Set Menu. Other menus in Bistro 1832 are not applicable to this prize and beverages are not included. The prize is applicable to meals purchased from 1/1/2020 to 26/3/2020 from noon to 2.30pm, excluding 14/2/2020 & 15/2/2020.
- 3rd - free Afternoon Tea for 2 purchased from the Bulkeley Coffee Shop 2.30pm-5pm 01/01/2020-26/3/2020. Gluten free options are available and must be specified at the time of booking which must be within 7 days of notification of winning.
- 4th - Christmas Cocktails for 2 people. One cocktail per person when purchased from 09/12/19-24/12/19 from 11am-11pm. The prize voucher must be displayed and exchanged for the 2 cocktails in order for the prize to be valid, and can not be redeemed by persons under the age of 18. Usual age restriction laws on alcohol purchase and consumption apply.
- 5th - 2 Free Tickets for Elf Workshop on either 23/12/2019 or 24/12/2019. Booking must be made within 7 days and is subject to availability. The prize can be used for 2 children ages 4 to 13 only. Parents or the child’s legal guardian take full responsibility for their children in terms of safety or behaviour throughout the activity and The Bulkeley Hotel reserves the right to cease the activity at any time without compensation if the child’s behaviour is inappropriate to other participants, the organisers or instructions from the Elf Tutors are not adhered to.
- 6th - 10% discount voucher for any food or hot beverages in Bistro 1832 or the Bulkeley Coffee Shop for purchases between 01/01/20-23/3/20 (excluding 14/2/20 & 15/2/20) subject to availability. Alcoholic liqueur coffees are not included in this prize nor other alcoholic or non-alcoholic cold beverages.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants grant permission to be contacted by The Bulkeley Hotel to promote any of the prizes as marketing promotions at the usual or discounted rate.
- The prize must be booked by the prize winner within 7 days and taken within the time periods listed or the prize is otherwise invalid.
- Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from The Bulkeley Hotel and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
- The winner is defined as the owner of the contact details from which the winning entry was submitted.
- The winner for will be randomly selected at 3pm on 8/12/20. The winner will be alerted via the contact details provided.
- The Bulkeley Hotel accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond The Bulkeley Hotel’s control.
- The winner’s details (name only) will be available for six weeks only by sending a SAE to: The Marketing Department, PrizeDraw, The Bulkeley Hotel, Castle St. Beaumaris. LL58 8AW. Each entrant consents to the use of his or her personal details in accordance with this clause.
- By entering our competition, all entrants assign to us all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry and their publicity materials in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether in existence now or created in the future.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- The Bulkeley Hotel reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, The Bulkeley Hotel at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 8 days or more, The Bulkekey Hotel reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
- The judge’s decision and the result is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
- The Bulkeley Hotel reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- The Bulkeley Hotel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
- The Bulkeley Hotel will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering the competition, you are opting in to receive further communications from The Bulkeley Hotel and will be automatically added to the relevant mailing lists. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe tool on any future communication you receive.
- The Bulkeley Hotel has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.