Whatever your dining preference we offer a variety of dining options to suit all tastes:
- Enjoy a hearty Welsh Breakfast or Brunch in our elegant dining room
- Savor a light lunch or sweet delight relaxing in the hotel’s Traditional Coffee Lounge or alfresco dining on our Seaview Terrace
- Indulge in a delectable afternoon tea in our traditional dining room
- Enjoy all-day family-dining in The Bulkeley Seafood & Grill
- Delight in elegant, leisurely evening-dining from our three course à la carte Menu for adults and children over 10 years old in Hansom's opulent Restaurant.
- Traditional Sunday Roast is also offered as either a one course option in the Family-Grill Room throughout the day every Sunday or as a great-value 2-course or 3-course set menu in Hansom’s Dining Room during Sunday lunchtimes for children over 5 and adults.
- For a more informal dining experience, your four-legged friend may accompany you to dine in the Llewellyn Suite with a choice from any of our hotel menus.
Due to the popularity of our restaurants, advance booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
Please call 01248 810415 to reserve your table.
Due to staff shortages in the hospitality industry some Food & Beverage services and menus may be limited at present with longer waiting times and fewer tables to be able to offer residents the best available service with the staff available. We are recruiting and training new staff on a weekly basis to be able to resume our full services as soon as possible.
Room service is also available for guests who prefer dining in the privacy of their room and a smaller room-service menu is at your disposal.
All room service delivery is Covid-secure and contactless for your safety, with food delivered to service tables directly outside your room so that no member of staff enters your room during your stay. We please request a £5 tray charge for all room Service ordered.